« Home | 'Pretty Woman' Internet StyleThe Best of Craiglist... » | A story.A few notes you should read before (or aft... » | Life as a beer commercial (Literally)There's stran... » | Halloween in L.A.For me it's harder to get into th... » | Twenty Six Times Two: RevisitedThree years ago, I ... » | A Night of Bears and B-List CelebritiesThere is st... » | The week of RyanI don''t know if it's coincedence ... » | My Own Private EnronThe article about my surreal j... » | Meeting People is EasyI've met two interesting wom... » | America's Top Moralist-There was a not-so heartwar... » 

Monday, November 13, 2006 

Highlights from the Guitar Hero party...

On Friday night, I organized a Guitar Hero party/rock-out. I could write thousands of words about this experience, but perhaps this time I should let the (ridiculous) pictures do the talking.











About me

  • I'm Ryan Smith
  • From
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates