« Home | A story.A few notes you should read before (or aft... » | Life as a beer commercial (Literally)There's stran... » | Halloween in L.A.For me it's harder to get into th... » | Twenty Six Times Two: RevisitedThree years ago, I ... » | A Night of Bears and B-List CelebritiesThere is st... » | The week of RyanI don''t know if it's coincedence ... » | My Own Private EnronThe article about my surreal j... » | Meeting People is EasyI've met two interesting wom... » | America's Top Moralist-There was a not-so heartwar... » | Random Notes - Reading Time: Two Minutes...I haven... » 

Friday, November 10, 2006 

'Pretty Woman' Internet Style




The Best of Craiglist is often good entertainment. The following ad is hilarious because I'm 90 percent sure the girl who wrote it just got done watching "Pretty Woman" and figured she could meet a Richard Gere like playboy and undergo a magical transformation of sorts.

---------------------------
Would you like to take a young, innocent, naive newcomer and turn her into a rich Bev Hills lady and a star? I'll give you complete power. I've got good starting material for you to work with..I have a beautiful face, an average body (needs a bit of work to be perfect but good bone structure, but I've already started to increase excersise) have experience (small parts and bits n pieces) in film/TV and theatre, but I have an Amazing one-of-a-kind outgoing, friendly and bubbly personality that you don't see too often round here. I'm not just a pretty face - I can pull this off but i just need some monetary help and someone to guide me.

Theres two parts to what I want and preferably both in synch but if you would rather do one or the other I'm open to discussion. A) I want to succed in hollywood in movies or television (I know it's easy to say, but hard to do) and B) I want to be one of the typical rich, Hollywood wives (but obviously were not married) drive a nice car, shop most days, do lunch, have my hair always done, looking beautiful all the time takes money basically and I want to always be somone your proud to have on your arm and to always look good at auditions.

So I know this is an unusual request and your thinking what do I get out of it. Well, I am a beautiful, out of the ordinary girl who will keep you entertained both in body and mind. I am straightforward and our dealings will always be honest. I figure there are a lot of starlets that will find someone powerful and deceive him into thinking she loves him or whatever so she can use him, but I'd prefer to be a litle more mature about it and see if we can work out a way to both benefit.

Please email me with a photo and what kind of setup you may be interested in exloring. Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
--------

Part of me thinks this is a joke just because her stated ambitions are almost too obvious and ridiculous. But nothing would surprise me..

I also love how she expects someone to make her famous and successful in movies and to make her a rich Hollywood trophy wife who "mostly" shops but she's possibly willing to negotiate to have just one of these things. She should of advertised this way...

'SWG -Single White Genie - wanted to make pretty faced, average-bodied girl into Movie Star and Trophy Wife. I'm not even demanding the usual three wishes, all I need is two. Please don't be a smart-ass jokey genie like Robin Williams in 'Aladdin'. I don't have time for that. And please don't wear those cheesy satin vests and awful bright puffy pants. Those are like soooo 80's. Just make me a star now please, I have somewhere important to be at 2:30. Gawd."

About me

  • I'm Ryan Smith
  • From
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates