« Home | My Own Private EnronThe article about my surreal j... » | Meeting People is EasyI've met two interesting wom... » | America's Top Moralist-There was a not-so heartwar... » | Random Notes - Reading Time: Two Minutes...I haven... » | The N.Y.C. ExperienceTalking about the differences... » | The Hollywood Wheel of FortuneI accidentally sat i... » | Quasi -Adventures in Suburbia: New York Days 5 thr... » | Stories and Highlights from Days 1 - 3 of New York... » | For those interested, my review of the new Grand T... » | A Series of Unfortunate Airplane Events I blame m... » 

Thursday, October 12, 2006 

The week of Ryan

I don''t know if it's coincedence or fate, but Popmatters published the third feature by me this week:

http://www.popmatters.com/pm/features/article/6375/street-fighter-ii-the-world-warrior-here-comes-a-new-challenger/

Too bad nothing else is going right for me this week. Woe is me at 11.

About me

  • I'm Ryan Smith
  • From
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates