« Home | The Sasquatch Journal Book Club: Watchmen R... » | My So-Called Stand Up ComedyFriday night at Kairos... » | Hooray for pictures!FYI, I figured out my blogger ... » | My Life as an Authentic Extra In A City Of Fake On... » | Low Fidelity Remember “High Fidelity,” when John ... » | Street Fighter II: A Retrospective.Note: I'm writi... » | The Saga Continues...http://www.boston.com/busines... » | Notes from Right FieldMy life is now complete. For... » | The Day of The DevilHuman beings are supposedly ra... » | Fame is Fleeting, Friends are Forever: The Dream J... » 

Friday, June 23, 2006 

Exclusive L.A. Photo Shoot

Most people that know me well, know that I usually avoid getting my picture taken, and until yesterday, I think I had my picture taken twice since I've lived in L.A. (beach football, which I was oblivious to) and the Oscar Party.

But the last couple days, since David has been in town (and is Mr. Photo Boy Extrodinaire, 2500 pics taken in like a week), I thought I'd do an exclusive photo shoot! So, posted here are some of the best in "exotic" So Cal locales.

And yes, I am an idiot.
My inspirational poster:
Desperation- Knowing that no one is paying attention to your idiot gesture of running into the ocean with a T-shirt and cargo shorts, but doing it anyway, as a sad, desperate gesture.






I didn't really pose for this. I just fell down on my back trying to catch a frisbee. Oh crap, you don't believe me, do you?

Pretend I'm not wearing ugly old hightops, bulky, ridiculous shorts, and my legs aren't white and goofy. Pretty hot, now, huh?



Beverly Hills, that's where I wanna be. Except at 3 a.m. on a Thursday night.


About me

  • I'm Ryan Smith
  • From
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates