« Home | Hooray for pictures!FYI, I figured out my blogger ... » | My Life as an Authentic Extra In A City Of Fake On... » | Low Fidelity Remember “High Fidelity,” when John ... » | Street Fighter II: A Retrospective.Note: I'm writi... » | The Saga Continues...http://www.boston.com/busines... » | Notes from Right FieldMy life is now complete. For... » | The Day of The DevilHuman beings are supposedly ra... » | Fame is Fleeting, Friends are Forever: The Dream J... » | Down and Out In (Or Somewhat Near) Beverly Hills: ... » | Gauntlet or the Grade? I'm writing a personal vide... » 

Friday, June 16, 2006 

My So-Called Stand Up Comedy

Friday night at Kairos in Hollywood, my roommates and I are performing for a "coffeehouse" benefit for the Solis Foundation:
http://www.solisfoundation.org/

Collin and Joel are performing a set of 80's love ballads and are calling themselves "80's for the Ladies." Also Eva Ellingsworth is gracing the stage with her presence.

I am doing a shortish standup comedy routine. Hopefully, it will be funny, but I can't promise anything. For those who have never seen me perform, I'd say I'm a combination of Robin Williams, Robin Ventura, and Robin Hood (I steal jokes from the rich, and give them to the poor)
I wish I could say I was a prop comic, but alas... since I'm unemployed, I can't afford props. (I guess I can give props orally, but that's been played)

About me

  • I'm Ryan Smith
  • From
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates