« Home | "The Blind Date" - A John Hughes film.I felt like ... » | The Bizarre Culture of Elitism and Status Beverly ... » | ......... Kneel Down to Lord Zod!Dr. Emp... » | Sex, Drugs, and Rock N' Roll - A True Hollywood St... » | Of Street-Performers and Art (sort of)It's Sunday ... » | "Is This the City of Angels or Demons?"“I'm in Los... » | “Hello me ... It's me againYou can subdue, but nev... » | I really need to start writing again. It will happ... » | ATTENTION!! I am relaunching my old E-zine, the S... » 

Sunday, March 05, 2006 

The Oscar Party

The Oscars are actually still on right now, but since I can't stand Awards Shows (awards for science and academic achievement are cool since they recognize excellent in fields we pay little attention to, but Hollywood isn't exactly lacking in publicity) I'm back home from the Oscar Party I went to at Kairos.

Here are a couple pics...




About me

  • I'm Ryan Smith
  • From
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates