« Home | CAR VS BIKEI can sympathize with car drivers, real... » | Guitar Hero: Aerosmith <!-- end splashBox --> <... » | <!-- end splashBox --> Ninja Gaiden II review<... » | Sasquatch Journal Interview: Alex Seropian, Founde... » | The Sasquatch Journal Crime Files - The Talk Show ... » | More Human Than Human? Reviews of "Wall-E" and "Wa... » | Miss Bling and II was a call in guest tonight on t... » | America's Top RoommateYes, this is my new roommate... » | My 10 Hour Grand Theft Auto IV SpreeLast night I e... » | The Banality of Being Robin HoodIn the low-fi slac... » 

Monday, August 04, 2008 

A Dream, Fulfilled

I've always wanted to have something I've written to be part of a blurb promoting a movie or video game. I wanted to scale the heights of a Roger Ebert or Peter Travers of Rolling Stone, or even the Ain't It Cool News guy.

Now sure, my name isn't attached but still it's THE TOP QUOTE! I have truly arrived as a corporate shill and a human being.

Oh yeah, the link is:
http://www.chimplove.com/

And don't be afraid to click on it at work, it's um...not what you might think.

Nice quote. So now that you've "arrived" so to speak, what next? World domination?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ryan Smith
  • From
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates